Your Club needs you!!
We are going to shortly canvas all members to see what they want from the club in terms of training/ racing/ social.
We are also looking at the current coaching that is provided as the current coaching team are unable to commit to the same level of coaching as last year.
We are therefore looking for people who want to get involved in coaching that the club can invest in, There are many benefits to being involved in the coaching of others:
– The club appreciates it – its much need by the club to provide a wide range of training sessions
– It develops your own technical knowledge of training
– You can really help others develop and see their results improve
– Its great fun
– The current coaching team will be on hand to provide encouragement and mentoring
The club will fund a good % of the cost (amount depends upon the course)and the current courses are:
– Level 1 coaching £350 – involves 2 weekends of structured learning
– Level 2 coaching (£550 – involves 5 days over a period of 5-6 months plus 40-60 hours of home study) – You must be a L1 to do this course
In return for the investment the club would expect you to become actively involved in the coaching program but is also fully appreciative of the commitment.
If you are interested could you contact me asap (as there are courses available at the moment) and I would be happy to discuss this with you.